Monday, October 25, 2010

Favorite Spot

Posted by Tess
Florida, USA. I would like to share with you my favorite place to relax, which is the scenic view at the back of our home.









The first time I saw it, I was immediately captivated. It connects our condo unit, which is an expansive property that includes woodlands and water, to the the residence club house, swimming pool, and gym. Thus, every time I pass this place for my workout, I always stop to take a moment to enjoy its beauty. Never do I come here without my camera in hand to take pictures of anything that catches my attention, such as: an alligator basking in the sun, flying herons and eglets, giant trees, blue skies, etc. the possibilities of seeing nature at its best are endless. After a busy weekdays at work, I thought of it as a resting refuge.
****

Posted by May
Kauai, Hawaii. I love all places here. I sometimes stop and wonder how can a place be so beautiful yet so complicated. Perfect paradise for a lifetime of peace. I see old couples walking by the bay, stopping by the pier to witness the setting sun. I'm almost sure they also can't help but look back to the good old days whenever they stare at the golden skies. Back when they were still new in their union as husband and wife, starting a family and setting their children off to freedom. And theirs. My hubby and I love walking down this pier every after dinnertime.


My fave spot: Waimea Pier


My fave lounge spot: Kauai Marriott


1 comment: