Friday, October 22, 2010

Couch Potatoes @ Work

A peek at your corner or workspace both at home or at work.

Elizabeth posted -

Our work station.
The word 'WORK', btw, is SUBJECTIVE.

***
May posted -

I share to you my own space(s). One inside our work room and another one in the living room. In this room, I do most of my writing, research, shoe biz and designing. Half of this space is my "shoe section" where I learn product photography, my packing station and where the shoe racks are (too messy). Obviously, I belong here (judging by the big PH flag??). I use 2 clocks - one is MNL time and one Pacific time. I also use 2 computers. But I only own one laptop, my husband uses & owns 3. On one desk is a photo of me and sis taken at my wedding last year. And the rest, a mess.


Outside (photo below) is my small corner for more designing (detailed work) and beading. Another laptop with Korean extended keyboard for my "Korean needs". An extra view of the beach out front makes a hectic day seem like a breeze. This is also my chat area.

photo by May

4 comments:

  1. nice that you got an extended work space..in the living room. My daughter has similar..but she calls it a play room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks weird that sisterofthetravelingbrooms made all these comments LOL.

    Olivia, yes, I just turn everything MINE haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy ... i got my extended study area ...
    someday i should upload my past test and all the paper covered up area...

    - nerd from toronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerdy, Well you should! Cant wait to see that and read some of your nerdy thoughts too! - May

    ReplyDelete