Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

Posted by May
It's Valentine's Day weekend. Since Feb 14th falls on a Monday, it is another busy day for my "date" so I prepared a romantic weekend for the love of my life.

Saturday (Feb 12):

food: I prepared a hearty lunch for my hubby who loves fish. In all honesty, I think I have exhausted all means of cooking fish. So I tried a simple one called "Grilled sesame-seed-coated tuna". Tip: cook in less than 3 mins.

movie date: Now this is a big mistake - Watching a movie that is less than romantic on a V Day! We watched SANCTUM which took the breath out of us (literally)! A must-see movie but see it on other days. If you must stay home, I recommend "Dear John" (chic flick) on netflix.It's so...hm. Made me cry.

gift: I prepared my not-so-costly present for him a week ago. Then I wrapped it in my own special wrapping. I printed his fave photo of me in black and white (I think it's creative and saves me a dollar). Then I looked for the most perfect card that "says it all".

Check out this cute little card. I took time to photograph it coz it is rare that I find such a card that describes me as a wife that could make me say "I think I wrote that!".

The Card:






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!

4 comments:

  1. May, I bet you won't believe me if I said, I gave my sweetie that card last year! Cute blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting! it only goes to show, great minds think alike! LOL. Happy Valentine's Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, May!Happy Valentine's Day to all my Broomsisters...

    ReplyDelete