Thursday, November 18, 2010

Treating Myself

Posted by Olivia
I had a friend who taught me how to treat myself once in a while. Something that will not only entice my eyes but will delight my palate as well. :) A sumptuous meal!

The pasta corner with Chef Tina.
 As she said to my friend and I..." A full day to live." That is when I take note of the word "full" since that day. A question that can make my every day to be asked with "What made my day "full"?

The hotpot corner
 The chef who not only cooked the food but even served it to our table. A very fine gesture of service!
the mouthwatering roast beef..for meat lovers!


Some more meat and vegetables

lamb chop, fish, and roasted quail

SUSHI...SASHIMI..MAKI..prepared by a Japanese chef 
 It was a funny moment chatting with the Japanese chef who can not speak neither English nor Filipino. :)
But with his smile and gesture alluring us to eat more and more and more...
More seafoods...

SUGAR FREE DESSERTS CORNER...love it!

the 2nd table for DESSERTS....

the 3rd table for DESSERTS...love the mango and strawberry cheesecakes.

Add caption

My portion of the desserts! :)



At the Manila Hotel  (Olivia in white)
  A memorable dinner with a dear friend and a superb service from the chef and staff.

1 comment:

  1. Love dining at Manila Hotel! Great to know you're enjoying your days and your meals. Go for more! - May

    ReplyDelete