Saturday, December 4, 2010

Beauty Essentials

Facial: 3 things I can't live without
posted by May
Women of certain age require daily beauty regimen to maintain healthy and youthful-looking skin. It doesn't matter where I go, I always brings these 3 things with me. Maybe my cosmetic bag can be left at home but I can't leave home without layers of sun protection. I used to work 10 hrs a day so I used tubes and tubes of eye creams but I stopped using them when I REALLY realized sleep is the best eye care. Every now and then we need to visit a dermatologist and use microdermabrasion to eliminate dead skin cells. Lucky for us, we can now buy these to use at home and minimize expensive derm clinic expenses.

The thing with these facial products, women cannot use different products all the time. Sensitivity to ingredients can worsen what we are trying to fix. So, I stick for what's tried and tested. As long as you know what you're buying and what your skin needs, you are protected.

My all-time favorites for many years:

what it does: LOREAL rejuvenate skin with SPF 15

what it does: MAXI PEEL concealer, makeup base with moisturizer

what it does: ST IVES treat skin for damages, firms skin

No comments:

Post a Comment