Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photo Gallery: Landscape

The Colors of Hawaii
Posted by May

Many times, words fail. And when they do, I push that button and click it goes, capturing what my sight can express the way words can't. Welcome to my old hobby with a new DLSR camera.

*Copyright 2010 May Rogers. All photos cannot be published without permission by the author.


Glorious Waimea Sunrise, Kauai

Menehune Ditch - Read article here

Poipu
 
Hanapepe Lookout on a rainy day
cold waters of Brennecke Beach
stormy, chocolatey day at Waimea Pier
My winning entry to Hawaii Magazine's readers' photo competition
Featured in Hawaii News Now live TV broadcast

Monolith Dome, Kauai


Old Stone Church of Waimea


Traveling to Kauai?
See and learn more about Hawaiian Islands travel here.

***

PHOTO GALLERY- Captured Moments (Florida)
By Tess M.

My interest in photography is driven not only by my desire to capture anything visually appealing but moreover to seize fleeting moments that I can always bring with me later in my lifetime. Attached every picture is a story behind and, with my 2 year old simple point and shoot Nikon Coolpix S210, I must say, I have made special memories:


"Sun Down" (St. Pete Beach, Fl)


"Fly High" (Lido Beach, Sarasota, Fl)


"I am Home..." (Hidden River, Tampa, Fl)


"Untouched" (Lettuce Lake, Fl.)


Dunedin, Fl.


"Serenity" (Lettuce Lake, Fl.)


Tampa, Fl.

          (Please do not use photos without author's permission. Thank you) 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Brennecke Beach looks particularly fetching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you May! I think I mentioned my character goes to Hawaii, and seeing your photos brings me closer to her world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, guys! Just sharing a bit of Hawaii to all :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new "I am Home" photo by Tess. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great shots here. You might explore joining us at dailypics.ning.com friendly folks who love photography from a "enthusiast" perspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keith and Diane, thanks for the offer, that is great! Will definitely check it out. Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, May for the vote of confidence!

    ReplyDelete