Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Post post post !!!

Posted by Nerd from Toronto
wasuuppp soulsisters here  :)
i just got msg from May who seems to eager to see my first post or scribble here..
personally i dont write stuff much cuz my writing is not that good.. it just giving me stress when it comes to WRITING..  so i just read you guys' threads, and leave short comments if i hav ... yeah that's about it.. nothing more or less.
guess what? and now i feel kinda my wiriting gonna get grade or score by these native speakers readers or so..

so i just tell you that i am not a writer you better not to criticize my all grammer or stucture related stuff.  im a science(cell system biology and physiology(human bio)) nerd not the english major okay? writing paper or essay things is the time when i write english and this is how i can get survived in the past 2 years in toronto here...  and if u got question about my major fields i could explain as easy as my text books do for me  :))

okay since i dropped my psychology course something about circadian rhythm of  sleep ...and that course is worth like $2000... but i dropped it without hesitation... i say i did hesitate writing this post more than dropping the course for sure..

I kinda off to test for moments  but another one is comig within 3 weeks but still got plenty of time and peace within myself now..  so overall, i feel peace and goodness no chaos in my mind, and no taking stress release medication for while ( yeah.. i do take medication not depend on too much but need it sometimes  AND i am not a  PSYcho dont get me wrong )

yeah this is about my recent things happened in toronto. i'll jsut stop here bye y'all..


Jamie (aka Nerd from Toronto) is a university student in Toronto, Canada. With a fresh outlook in youth and life, SOTC is excited to read more from her posts. Help improve her writing by leaving comments or giving writing (or life) advices to her.  - May

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nerd sis! you can post anything you like about your school, bf, bff, life in Toronto, travels, food etc. We are gonna read, we are gonna comment if this will help you become so much like your souls sisters who are all fab writers :)

    ReplyDelete