Sunday, December 19, 2010

Call Me Mrs. Gadget

Posted by May
Embracing my new status in life as a "Mrs somebody" is slowly creeping up on me. Let me count the ways: My new hyphenated name added to my already long hyphenated name, the constant usage of OUR, planning and making healthy meals, ironing shirts, decorating and selecting HOME FRIENDLY tools and decors, and the dishes! Don't even get me started on the dishes and the hours spent in the kitchen. I am practically on my way to being a Stepford Wife.

When I was still single, I used to personally blog about my days as a single girl walking around town, shopping and nights of parties to attend to. The lastest chic malls, the newest bags in town, the trendiest shoes! Well, that was 2 years ago and now I do this (writing no-brainer articles about shoes, bags and stuff) for a freelance living. Then, enter the NEW GIRL with wifely duties who blog about wife gadgets and DIY home decors, healthy meals and planting! Oh, planting. Where do these words come from? Ah, from the freshly-baked, self-inflicted knowledge I, to my big surprise, quite enjoy.

So, today I blog about WIFE GADGETS -

Gadget #1: SLAP CHOP. Makes fine chopping quick and easy in less than 2 minutes. Slap Chop is the latest in my "wife-friendly" kitchen gadgets collection.



Available at Ace Hardware $12.00

quick and easy

Gadget #2: Coffee Bean Grinder. In Kauai, coffee is a special product due to vast plantations that produce Kauai's popular Kona and Kauai Coffee. Since we buy coffee beans as opposed to ground coffee, we had to get coffee bean grinder. Coffee beans stay fresh no matter how long they get stuck in a jar.

Coffee Bean Grinder at Walmart $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment